If you thought that cookie dough was just reserved for the “cheat days”, think again. This recipe will leave you happy and guilt-free.
What is Collagen Powder and which one should you choose?
When it comes to collagen supplements there are 2 things to consider. First its source: Bovine (cow), Porcine (pig), Chicken, Egg and Marine (fish). Studies have shown that the Fish collagen is the most absorbable out of all collagen types and that it can be processed easily in an environmentally-friendly way. Second, the way it is extracted. Heat and chemicals can make it less effective and possibly less healthy.
WithinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. It is Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified. Our collagen is produced using only the scales of wild, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. We use an enzymatic process, rather than heat or chemicals. WithinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption.
How to make Cookie Dough Collagen Energy Balls
For this recipe you will need:
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips, mini
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract, natural
- 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1 cup Coconut, dried unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp of TRUMARINE Collagen Powder
- Using a food processor, blend dates, cashews, vanilla, hemp seeds, collagen, and maple syrup until everything is combined and it forms a thick dough.
- Remove from food processor and place it in a bowl. Now, stir in the chocolate chips. and take 1 tsp and roll into a ball shape using hands.
- The energy balls are ready to eat. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
TRUMARINE COLLAGEN POWDER can be easily added into any yummy guilt-free treats that you will love.