GuaSha Face Lift Tool
GuaSha is a massage-like healing technique used in traditional Chinese medicine that incorporates a stone or porcelain tool and a lubricant. The tool is used to apply pressure while gliding over the skin. The purpose is to stimulate meridians and circulation to heal pain and inflammation in the body and to revitalize chi.
We've adapted the GuaSha concept and modified the tool design to create a treatment that naturally restores firmness to sagging skin and provide radiance to dull skin. Used with your favorite serum, the Jade GuaSha Natural Face Lift Therapy Tool increases blood flow to the dermal layers clearing congestion, stimulating cell renewal and improving nutrient absorption.
The GingerChi Jade GuaSha Therapy was created to help address specific mature skin problems:
- Iron out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Lift and tighten loose skin at the neck and jawline.
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin.
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover.
Like each of our unique beauty treatment systems, the GingerChi Jade GuaSha Face Lift Therapy has an illustrated leaflet with detailed instructions for how to properly glide the GuaSha over the meridian points of the face and neck.
Our Jade GingerChi GuaSha Tool is made of Xiuyen jade, a high quality jade from Xiuyen, in northeast China.